Q: What is myRewards Plus?
- myRewards Plus is a rewards program that gives you more of what matters most when you are on the road: more savings, more points, more convenience and more great features to help you save along the way.
Q: What is new with myRewards Plus? What are the features?
- The name of the Pilot Flying J app is changing to the myRewards Plus app. It’s the same great app and features, with a new name and enhanced permanent tiered points program for professional drivers to earn up to 4 points per gallon when you activate in the app.
- Features in the myRewards Plus app program include:
- More Points for professional drivers
- Earning up to 4 points per gallon is here to stay! Activate in the app each month to keep earning more, faster.
- More Savings
- Exclusive daily and weekly offers – over 1,000 available each year
- Shower credits and Shower Power
- Drink Club – buy 9, get 10th free
- More Convenience
- Mobile shower reservations – no lines, reserve from the cab
- Diesel mobile fueling – save time entering prompts and your myRewards number at the pump by using mobile fueling
- Prime Parking reservations
- Trip/route planning – digital directory of every store, store favorites
- Receipts – tracking and sending in the app
Q: Why is the name of the app changing?
- The app has always been an extension of our myRewards loyalty program – providing drivers with convenient ways to save and earn at our travel center locations across North America.
- As we continue to grow our network – adding more stops and brands to better serve you – we are updating the name of the app to myRewards Plus so that you know you can use the app and earn more rewards at all Pilot Flying J and One9 Fuel Network locations.
Q: How do I get 4 points per gallon?
- To start earning up to 4 points per gallon, professional drivers will log in to myRewards Plus app and activate the tiered points program for the current month.
- Once activated, with each qualifying fill of 75 commercial diesel gallons or more, the earnings level will increase by a half point per gallon until it reaches 4 points.
- Earnings start at 1 point per gallon and reach 4 points after just 6 qualifying fills.
- Be sure to activate at the beginning of each month to maximize your earnings potential. Once you hit 4 points, you keep earning 4 points per gallon on every fill through the end of the month.
- Points can be redeemed at Pilot and Flying J Travel Centers and at participating, owned and operated One9 Fuel Network locations.
Q: What happened to the Pilot Flying J app? How do I get the new app?
- The Pilot Flying J app is now myRewards Plus.
- It’s the same great app and features, with a new name and enhanced permanent rewards program for professional drivers to earn up to 4 points when you activate in the app.
- For instructions on how to get the myRewards Plus app, see below:
Existing Pilot Flying J app user
- If you have automatic updates turned on for your phone apps, there is nothing to do.
- If your app didn’t automatically update, go to your app store and update to the latest version.
Existing myRewards card holder
- Download the myRewards Plus app
- Create account
- Add your existing myRewards card number
- If at any time you need to update or add a myRewards card to myRewards Plus, go to Profile and under Wallet select Manage myRewards Cards.
New to myRewards – creating an account in the app
- Download the myRewards Plus app
- Create an account.
- A digital myRewards card will be assigned in the app. You can look up your myRewards number in Profile in the app.
- Confirm your email address.
- Your myRewards Plus account is set up and ready to use.
- Open the app to start enjoying more! Professional drivers – Don’t forget to activate each month to earn up to 4 points per gallon.
New to myRewards – creating an account with a card in the store
- Activate your card by checking your email and clicking the link to confirm your email address.
- Once your email is confirmed, you will be able to earn 1 point per commercial diesel gallon until you download the myRewards Plus app and add your myRewards card number.
- Refer to above for instructions on upgrading your card to myRewards Plus.
Q: Will I lose my current rewards or points? Do I need to re-save offers?
- No, you will not lose your reward points. Your reward points are associated with your myRewards account.
- Once you update and login to the app with your myRewards account, your points should appear.
- Any offer you saved prior to upgrading to myRewards Plus will remain on your account and does not need to be re-saved.
Q: If I have a myRewards card, why do I need the app?
- Only in the myRewards Plus app can you earn more, save more and get access to time-saving features.
- You will still earn one point per gallon when fueling with your myRewards® card if you haven’t joined the myRewards Plus and activated first.
Q: Once I create an account in the myRewards Plus app and activate, can I still use my myRewards card at the pump to earn more points?
- Yes, once you join the myRewards Plus app and activate the tiered points program for the month, you can use the card or enter your account number at the pump to earn up to 4 points per gallon.
Q: Something in the app is not working. What should I do?
- We’re sorry you are having trouble. Always make sure you have the most current version of the app for the best performance.
- If your app is updated and you continue to have issues, please contact Guest Services to troubleshoot.
Q: Do I have to pay a fee for myRewards Plus?
- No, myRewards Plus is a free app and rewards program.
For more information, please reach out to our Guest Services Team at 877-866-7378.