What is myRewards Plus?
- Answer for pro drivers: myRewards Plus is a rewards program made for drivers to give them more of what matters most when you are on the road: more savings, more points faster, more convenience and more great features to help you save along the way. myRewards Plus also lets pro-drivers earn up to 4 points per gallon faster than any other travel center rewards program.
- Answer for 4-wheel/RV: myRewards Plus is a rewards program made for drivers to give them more of what matters most when they are on the road: more savings, more convenience and more great features to help you along your way.
- Click here to watch tutorial videos for all the great features in the myRewards Plus app to help you earn more points, earn more rewards and save more time on the road.
What is changing with myRewards Plus?
- With myRewards Plus, the rewards and earning up to 4 points per gallon after only 6 fills are here to stay as the new tiered points program!
- The promotional name “Push 4 Points” will no longer be in the app since up to 4 points per gallon is now a permanent tiered points program in the myRewards Plus app.
- It’s the same great app and features, with a new name and enhanced permanent rewards program for professional drivers.
- The name of the Pilot Flying J app is changing to the myRewards Plus app.
How does myRewards Plus compare to other loyalty programs for professional drivers?
- myRewards Plus was made for drivers and is the most rewarding loyalty program for professional drivers.
- Earn more points per gallon faster than any other travel center loyalty program.
- By activating the tiered points program in the myRewards Plus app each month, professional drivers can earn 4 points per gallon after just 6 qualifying fills and keep earning 4 points per gallon for the rest of the month.
- With the other guys, it takes an average of 15-18 fills to reach enough gallons to hit the 4 points earning level AND you have to wait until next month to get those extra points.
- With the tiered points program activated, professional drivers earn on average $37.50 in points value each month when they fill up 12 times at an average of 100 diesel gallons per transaction.
- That adds up to $450 worth of points a year that can be redeemed on parking, showers, supplies, food and drinks.
- Points can be redeemed at Pilot and Flying J Travel Centers and at participating, owned and operated One9 Fuel Network locations.
What will happen to the Pilot Flying J app? How do I get the new app?
- The Pilot Flying J app is now myRewards Plus.
- It’s the same great app and features, with a new name and enhanced permanent rewards program for professional drivers to earn up to 4 points.
- If you have the Pilot Flying J app already downloaded, just update your current app and it will upgrade to myRewards Plus.
- If your phone is set to automatically update, then there’s nothing to do except enjoy earning more with myRewards Plus.
Why is the name of the app changing?
- The app has always been an extension of our myRewards loyalty program – providing drivers with convenient ways to save and earn at our travel center locations across North America.
- As we continue to grow our network – adding more stops and brands to better serve you – we are updating the name of the app to myRewards Plus so that you know you can use the app and earn more rewards at all Pilot Flying J and One9 Fuel Network locations.
Are there new features in the myRewards Plus app?
- It’s the same great app and features, with a new name and enhanced permanent tiered points program for professional drivers to earn up to 4 points per gallon after only 6 fills.
- We’re always working on new features and will continue to provide more ways for drivers to plus up their stops with myRewards Plus.
- Earn more points faster than anywhere else for more free drinks, snacks, merchandise, and more of what you want.
- Current features in the myRewards Plus app program include:
- More Points for professional drivers.
- Earning up to 4 points per gallon is here to stay! Activate each month to keep earning more.
- Earn up to 4 points per diesel gallon after only 6 fills, compared to 15 fills with the other guys.
- More Savings.
- Exclusive daily and weekly offers – over 1,000 available each year.
- Challenges: In-app challenges and contests to earn bonus points.
- Military Discounts: 10% discount on food and beverages for Veterans and active-duty Military personnel and family members. Exclusions apply.
- Free Shower credits with 10 days to use after 50+ gallon fill.
- Shower Power: Earn a shower per day for the rest of the current month and the entire next month after you fuel over 1,000 gallons per month.
- Drink Club – buy 9, get 10th free.
- More Convenience.
- Mobile shower reservations – no lines, reserve from the cab.
- Diesel mobile fueling – save time entering prompts and your myRewards number at the pump by using mobile fueling.
- Prime Parking reservations.
- Trip/route planning – digital directory of every store, store favorites.
- Receipts – tracking and sending in the app.
Will I lose my current rewards or points? Do I need to re-save offers?
- No, you will not lose your reward points. Your reward points are associated with your myRewards account.
- Once you update and log in to the app with your myRewards account, your points should appear.
- Any offer you saved prior to upgrading to myRewards Plus will remain on your account and does not need to be re-saved.
If I have a myRewards Card, why do I need the app?
- Only in the myRewards Plus app can you earn more, save more and get access to time-saving features.
- You will still earn one point per gallon when fueling with your myRewards card if you haven’t joined the myRewards Plus and activated first.
- To start earning up to 4 points per gallon, download the myRewards Plus app, create an account or add your existing myRewards card number, and activate the tiered points program at the beginning of each month.
How do I get myRewards Plus?
Existing Pilot Flying J app user
- If you have automatic updates turned on for your phone apps, there is nothing to do.
- If your app didn’t automatically update, go to your app store and update to the latest version.
Existing myRewards member without the myRewards Plus app
- Download the myRewards Plus app.
- Create an account.
- Add your existing myRewards card number.
- If at any time you need to update or add a myRewards card to myRewards Plus, go to Profile and under Wallet select Manage myRewards Cards.
New to myRewards – creating an account in the app
- Download the myRewards Plus app.
- Create an account.
- A digital myRewards card will be assigned in the app. You can look up your myRewards number in Profile in the app.
- Confirm your email address.
- Your myRewards Plus account is set up and ready to use.
- Open the app to start enjoying more! Professional drivers – Don’t forget to activate each month to earn up to 4 points per gallon.
New to myRewards – creating an account with a Pilot rewards card in the store
- Activate your card by checking your email and clicking the link to confirm your email address.
- Once your email is confirmed, you will be able to earn 1 point per commercial diesel gallon until you download the myRewards Plus app and add your myRewards card number.
- Refer to above for instructions on upgrading your card to myRewards Plus.
Once I create an account in the myRewards Plus app and activate, can I still use my myRewards card at the pump to earn more points?
- Yes, once you join the myRewards Plus app and activate the tiered points program for the month, you can use the card or enter your account number at the pump to earn up to 4 points per gallon after only 6 fills.
Do I have to pay a fee for myRewards Plus?
- No, myRewards Plus is a free app and rewards program.
How do I get 4 points per gallon?
- To start earning up to 4 points per gallon, professional drivers will log in to myRewards Plus app and activate the tiered points program for the current month.
- Once activated, with each qualifying fill of 75 commercial diesel gallons or more, the earnings level will increase by a half point per gallon until it reaches 4 points.
- Earnings start at 1 point per gallon and reach 4 points after just 6 qualifying fills, compared to 15 qualifying fills with the other guys.
- Be sure to activate at the beginning of each month to maximize your earnings potential. Once you hit 4 points, you keep earning 4 points per gallon on every fill through the end of the month.
What happened to Push4Points? Did you take away that program?
- The most rewarding loyalty program for professional drivers is here to stay!
- Drivers enjoyed Push4Points so much, we made earning up to 4 points per gallon a permanent benefit in the myRewards Plus app. It is now called the tiered points program.
- Now, with the tiered points program in the myRewards Plus app, professional drivers are able to activate each month and after just 6 qualifying fills, reach the 4 points per gallon earning level.
How do I activate?
- Login to the myRewards Plus app and go to the home screen or rewards tab and click the red “activate” button to initiate the tiered points program.
What is a qualifying fill?
- A qualifying fill is any commercial diesel gallon fill of 75 gallons or more.
Can I increase my level more than once a day?
- No, you can only increase your earning level with one qualifying fill per day.
What is early activation?
- 48 hours before the beginning of a new month, early activation opens in the app so that you can be ready to start earning more points on the 1st day of the month.
- Every qualifying fill counts and maximizes your total earning potential for the month.
- By activating early, you’re able to plan ahead and know that on the first day of the month, you’ll be on your way to 4 points.
If I early activate, will I reset my current earning level?
- No, early activation does not affect the current month’s earning level.
- Early activation goes into effect the 1st day of the new month so that you can start earning more with your first qualifying fill of the month.
Do I have to activate each month?
- Yes, you must activate the tiered points program in the myRewards Plus app each month to increase your points earnings up to 4 points per gallon after only 6 fills.
- If you don’t activate in the app, you will earn 1 point per gallon when using your myRewards card.
What will happen if I forget to activate at the beginning of the month?
- Don’t worry! You can still activate anytime during the month.
- Just remember, the earlier you activate, the sooner you can reach 4 points and the more you’ll earn for the month.
- Any fills prior to activation will not apply. After activating, the next qualifying fill of 75 gallons or more will earn you an extra .5 points – up to 4 points for the rest of the month.
How do I check my current earning level?
- Go to the rewards tab in the myRewards Plus app and reference the gauge at the top of the screen to see your current earning level.
- Be sure to also check your receipt after each fueling transaction to see your total earnings for that fill.
- Each time you level up, you will get an email notifying you of your new earning level.
What happens when I reach 4 points per gallon?
- Congrats! You’ve reached your max earning level for the month.
- For the rest of the month, you will earn 4 points per commercial diesel gallon on every fueling transaction.
Does myRewards Plus work in Canada?
- The myRewards Plus app has select features that work at our locations in Canada, including location finder, mobile fueling, shower and parking reservations. Currently, mobile app offers and the tiered points program are only available at participating Pilot Flying J and One9 Fuel Network locations in the U.S.
What are bonus points and how do I get them?
- Axle Fuel Card:
- Professional drivers can earn an extra +1 bonus point per commercial diesel gallon when fueling with their Axle Fuel Card at any Pilot Flying J location.
- Bonus points can be stacked and combined to maximize point earnings.
- Example: A professional driver that is fueling using an Axle Fuel Card™ and having activated myRewards Plus with a 4 point earning level, the driver will earn 4 points + 1 bonus points for using Axle = 5 points per gallon for that transaction.
If I get special points through my fleet, am I eligible to still earn up to 4 points? How will it impact my current rewards?
- All professional drivers are eligible to earn up to 4 points once they activate the tiered points program in the myRewards Plus app.
- It will only increase your earning potential and will add on to any existing fleet rewards or bonus points that you receive.
- Example: If a professional driver is earning 5 points per gallon through their fleet’s special points, the driver begins at 5ppg and once activated, levels up to 8ppg after only 6 fills.
- For comparison, drivers without special points start at 1ppg and level up to 4ppg after only 6 fills
Is there a difference between a Pilot Rewards Card, a Flying J Rewards Card, or a Preferred customer card?
- All of these rewards cards are part of our base loyalty program. To make the most of your visits, join the myRewards Plus app and get more points, faster than any other travel center loyalty program.
Do I have to pay a fee for myRewards Plus?
- No, myRewards Plus is a free app and rewards program.
How do I register for the myRewards card online?
Something in the app is not working. What should I do?
- We’re sorry you are having trouble. Always make sure you have the most current version of the app for the best performance.
- If your app is updated and you continue to have issues, please contact Guest Services to troubleshoot at 877-866-7378.
What if I don’t have a smartphone?
Is that the only way to get access to myRewards Plus?
- Any device that has Google Store or Apple Store, such as a tablet or iPad, is compatible to download the myRewards Plus app.
For more information, please reach out to our Guest Services Team at 877-866-7378.
©2022 Pilot Travel Centers LLC. See pilotflyingj.com/terms-and-conditions for terms and conditions. Comparison based on an average fill size of 100 diesel gallons in other nationally branded travel center rewards programs as of October 2021.
PushForPoints® Program: To participate in the PushForPoints® Program, Members must activate the PushForPoints® Program each month in the myRewards Plus app. After activation, members earn 1 point per commercial diesel gallon and increase points with future qualifying fill. Must fuel at least 75 gallons for each “qualifying fill”; limit of 1 qualifying fill per day. Each qualifying fill adds additional 1/2 point per gallon to your myRewards account for all gallons purchased the rest of the month, up to 4 points per gallon. Level points reset to 1 point per gallon on 1st of each month. Purchase required. Invalid on prior purchases. Must present myRewards card or phone number tied to myRewards account at purchase to earn points. Not valid on DEF. Valid only at participating US owned and operated Pilot and Flying J branded locations and One9 locations. Not valid in Canada. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted. Cannot be sold, bartered, or combined with other offers. Subject to myRewards terms and conditions. PushForPoints® Program may be modified at any time.